Fergs Kayaks has freedom hire kayaks, that means you don’t have to book, we already have a large fleet of kayaks just waiting for their turn to take you on an adventure.
Experience Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour by boat and explore the coastline, or glide over Wellington’s special deep water harbour that’s nuzzled right up against the city’s edge.
Grab your friends and enjoy the unique experience of cruising around by your own power. No booking required.
Kayak Hire Prices
|Kayak Type||1 Hour||2 Hour||1 Day||Each extra day|
|Single Sit On Top||$25||$35||*||–|
|Double Sit On Top||$40||$60||$100||–|
|Single Sea Kayak||$35||$45||$80||–|
|Double Sea Kayak||$60||$80||$160||–|
|* Depending on Availability|
Conditions of Kayak and SUP hire:
- Hire is subject to weather conditions.
- Appropriate clothing to be worn, No Long Pants, NO DENIM!!
- Paddles and Buoyancy aids are included in the hire fee.
- Single Sea Kayak will not be hired out unless you can demonstrate a self-rescue to the staff’s satisfaction.
- A credit card imprint is required for one day or more and is refundable if goods are returned in the same condition as taken. Bond Payment to be held separate to hire fee.
- These prices are for the hire of kayaks direct from our store. If you wish to hire kayaks and take them away from the Fergs Premises/boundaries then please enquire within store for prices
- For Multi day hire, please contact your nearest store to get our Multiday prices. Please note that prices may vary between Fergs Kayaks Auckland. All multi day hire will include the basic Gear with the appropriate number for your group where relevant – Kayak, Paddle, PFD, Spray skirt
MINIMUM AGE FOR HIRE IS 16 YEARS UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
For Kayak/SUP Boundaries please contact you local store for Further Details