So what is a Stand up Paddle Board?…
Stand up paddle surfing is derived from its Polynesian roots. The Hawaiian translation is Ku Hoe He’e Nalu; to stand, to paddle, to surf a wave. The ancient Hawaiians started it, modern Hawaiians revived it and now surfers everywhere are catching the bug. One difference between surfing and SUP is that stand-up paddling requires no waves — or even an ocean.
Conditions of Kayak and SUP hire:
- Hire is subject to weather conditions.
- Appropriate clothing to be worn, No Long Pants, NO DENIM!!
- Paddles and Buoyancy aids are included in the hire fee.
- Single Sea Kayak will not be hired out unless you can demonstrate a self-rescue to the staff’s satisfaction.
- A credit card imprint is required for one day or more and is refundable if goods are returned in the same condition as taken. Bond Payment to be held separate to hire fee.
MINIMUM AGE FOR HIRE IS 16 YEARS UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
For Kayak/SUP Boundaries please contact you local store for Further Details