The most trusted waterproof VHF cases on the market, we’ve been selling them since 1983. Essential for regular handheld VHF radios when paddling and a prudent additional line of defence even for waterproof models. When you absolutely have to keep communications open you can trust in these lifesavers.
- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.