These New Zealand designed Life jackets have taken the work by storm! Not only are the locally designed but they are comfortable and functional. It is designed for the professional sea kayak guide the Ocean Pro is designed to carry all the essentials.
Hydroaulics Ocean Pro
It has two large front pockets with organizers for sunnies, food, sunscreen, phone, whistle, knife kitchen sink. We also added a removable VHF holster for hands free operation of your radio.
On the back of the Ocean Pro is an integrated hydration system with a 1.5l water bladder installed, the bladder pocket has a strobe light attachment point on the flap and a mesh pocket at the base to stash your long towline.
The Ocean Pro comes with a 4m quick release towline which packs away into it’s own storage pouch.
A central zip and multiple side adjustment points make this jacket an easy fit.
Reflective detailing offers high visibility after dark.
500D Cordura outer, 200D Nylon inner.
CE approved to EN ISO 12402 – 5 standard
- Contoured foam, super comfy.
- Front zip and triple side chapes for comfort and ease of adjustment.
- Integrated hydration system with bladder installed.
- Quick release towline, an elasticated 4m cowtail with a stainless ring.
- Removable and adjustable VHF holster, for hands free operation.
- Two large front pockets with organizers for sunnies, food, sunscreen, phone, whistle, knife, etc.
- Strobe attachment point on back.
- Mesh pocket on back for long towline or jacket stowage.
- Bartacked at all major stress points.
- Reflective piping for visibility.
Small, Medium, Large