Lights At Night Kayak Tour
You can’t beat Wellington on a beautiful evening. Come for a kayak tour
at dusk and watch as the city’s lights stream onto the harbour.
Our experienced guides help you with your kayking technique as you
paddle along the waterfront and around Point Jerningham. After a stop at
a quiet bay for a light snack, the tour returns to Fergs via Oriental Parade.
Where And When:
- Meet at Fergs Kayaks, Shed Six, Queens Wharf at 5.30pm for a 6pm departure
- Trips depart on request, weather dependent
- Tours last approximately 3 hours
- Fergs Kayaks provide a waterproof/wind proof paddle jacket for your comfort
What to Bring
- Summer Paddling: shorts, t-shirt,sunscreen, hat and glasses on a cord
- Winter Paddling: anything polypro, shorts/leggings/long sleeved tops,
- A dry change of clothes in a small carry pack
- Comfortable footwear
- Snack bars and a drink
- $85 per person, minimum of four people
- $105 per person for two people only.
- Includes kayaks, gear, guides and a light snack.