INTRO TO ROCK!
This course is a one-off event suitable for beginners and climbers new to the sport. An informative and fun lesson for anyone who wants to learn the basics about equipment and the techniques required for safe top rope climbing. Let our enthusiastic instructors take you through the steps and you’ll excel quicker than you ever thought.
• Introduction and overview of the facility
• History of climbing and how it moved indoors
• Warm up and keeping your body in climbing condition
• Equipment – what it is and how to use it
• Knots – also good for safety
• Belaying – the person who holds the rope at the bottom
• Climbing techniques and skills
2 hrs instruction, entry and equipment
When is it on? Courses Run on demand but usually on a Monday
What time? 6.00 – 8.00pm