• The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
• 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
• 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
• Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technology.
• Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
• Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
• Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
• We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Length: 11’2” // 340.4 cm
Width: 30” // 76.2 cm
Thickness: 4.4” // 11.1 cm
Tail Width: 15.9” // 40.4 cm
Volume: 178 L
Suggested Rider Weight Range: 60-95 kg // 130-210 lbs
Center Fin: 8" 220 Light Core
Side Fin: 4.5" Light Core
• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• ASAP high density EVA rail, high density EVA rail with protection tape.