Compact, easily managed and incredibly manoeuvrable, this is our new "4WD" fishing kayak. The Profish GT is brilliantly stable and will appeal to salt and fresh water anglers looking for a dry ride. The turned down chine's and plenty of rocker enhances surfing performance for those paddling off ocean beaches. The design of the hull and flattened foot well area offer perfect platform for stand up surface casting.
Above the waterline the Profish GT has a similar cockpit design to the Profish Reload with its comfortable seating and practical cockpit lay out and most exciting is the ability to "load and go" with the removable Tackle Pod.
In its element in narrow waterways and capable of punching through the surf to fish behind the breakers the Profish GT is also one of the best mothership fishing kayaks on the market: compact and lightweight, stable to step down onto from a high deck, and the removable Tackle Pod & Chill Pod make for safe and easy transferring of gear between vessels. A unique kayak for the increasingly popular big-boat expeditions.
Carrying capacity: 175kg
• Amazing stability, even when laden with loads of tackle and the days catch
• Vikings unique Reload Tackle Pod fitted as standard
• Large rear well with storage options
• Front mounted oval hatch for extra storage space
• 4x flush mount rod holders
• Paddle holder
• 6" storage hatch with removable bucket
• Propelz fisherman seat
• Propelz fibreglass speed paddle
Transducer compatibility guide:
The following sounders/transducers fit the Reload Tackle Pod. All Lowrance sounders using the following transducers:
83/200 kHz skimmer
50/200 kHz skimmer
83/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
50/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
• Please note the Lowrance side imaging Structure Scan transducer is too long to fit
• All Humminbird transducers tested to date fit, including the compact down imaging, side imaging, and XD transducers
• The latest Raymarine Dragonfly transducer will fit (just) provided the stem is left free sliding rather than locked forward, the original (old model) Dragonfly transducer is an easy fit
• The standard Garmin transducers tested to date fit, the large down imaging transducers may fit, but this has yet to be confirmed
• The Furuno compact 83/200 kHz transducer fits