CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS :
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Fergs Kayaks Auckland may choose to offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase.
- You produce your original Fergs Kayaks register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in brand new condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached; and
- In the case of go pro cameras and other products – the security seal or shrink wrap is intact
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Fergs Kayaks reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
GOODS ON WHICH A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN IS NOT AVALIABLE :
Fergs Kayaks will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy.
- Paddle Boards
- Surf Skis
- Wing Paddles
- Go Pros
- Mophie Juice Packs
- 2nd Hand Gear
- Food, Beverage or Sunblock
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
OTHER RETURNS :
Fergs Kayaks will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Fergs Kayaks register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, in the case of all products Fergs Kayaks may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample Fergs Kayaks will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund. If you cannot present your Fergs Kayaks register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase Fergs Kayaks reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, Fergs Kayaks may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items or vouchers and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
FERGS KAYAKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO :
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Fergs Kayaks register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with products.
- For Refunds – A fee may be incurred for change of mind returns
Please note that all refunds will be processed to the original purchaser. The refund will only go back to where the payment came from originally.
Fergs Kayaks also reserves the right to cancel orders at any stage without Reason. Where a product has been advertised as Free then this is a technical error and your order will automatically be rejected.
Kayaks or other large items purchased online can not be shipped. You must arrange shipping with Fergs Kayaks after the sale – this may result in further charges at your cost.
Please note Currently Fergs Kayaks Does not allow international Shipping – Orders can only be shipped to a New Zealand Address
When you receive the “Order Complete” email included in this will be you track and trace details if applicable. Please see below for approximate delivery times based from Fergs Kayaks Auckland. Please note that delivery times around peak seasons will cause further delays due to high volumes and severe weather caused in parts of the country will affect the whole network.
The below times are for working days, There are no courier pickup or delivery in the weekend. The time frame excludes kayaks or Paddle boards which are not currently shipped
Once a courier driver picks up your order
|Within Auckland||AM PICKUP||PM DELIVERY||SAME DAY SERVICE|
|Outer Auckland||AM PICKUP||AM OR PM DELIVERY||NEXT DAY SERVICE|
|Rest of North Island||AM PICKUP||AM OR PM DELIVERY||NEXT DAY SERVICE|
|Between Islands||AM PICKUP||AM OR PM DELIVERY||2 DAYS SERVICE|
|Rural Address||+ 1 ADDITIONAL DAY|
Fergs Kayaks is committed to the protection of your personal information. This Privacy Statement contains the following important information:
•· Collection of your personal information
•· How we use and disclose your personal information
•· Security of your personal information
•· How to access, correct or update your personal information
•· How to contact us
Collection of your personal information
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use this web site and how you interact with us. For example, when purchasing products on line we collect details such as your name, delivery address and e-mail address.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Fergs Kayaks will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISP’s logs.It is also possible that your ISP is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Fergs Kayaks
We will not collect any personal information from you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation. Exceptions to this include:
* Where you have given consent to Fergs Kayaks to do so;
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* The use is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use and disclose personal information
The personal information that you provide to us during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products and services to you. The information we gather from your use of this web site enables us to provide more personalised products and services that are tailored to your needs.Fergs Kayaks will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally at Fergs Kayaks and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. We may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
* You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose;
* That other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave us the information;
* You have given us your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose.
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* Where we suspect that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and we use or disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity; or
* The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law.
Fergs Kayaks may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. We may only use your personal information or data for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide an express opportunity when we first contact you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send e-mails to you if you have elected to receive such e-mails or if they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.While Fergs Kayaks used advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a residual risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings.
How to access, correct or update your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete. We will provide you with reasonable opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated. Exceptions to your access rights include:
* Where providing access will pose a serious threat to the life or health or any individual or pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of an individual;
* Your request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
* Where the information relates to existing legal proceedings between Fergs Kayaks and you and the information would not be discoverable in the process of those legal proceedings; or
Where providing access would be unlawful, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws, or denying access is specifically authorised by law.