The ultimate fishing PFD
A good fishing PFD is more than just a safety device. It's a useful tool that can enhance your fishing experience. Along with providing coastguard-approved flotation, the NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing PFD helps keep your tackle and tools organised and accessible while keeping you comfortable on the water.
Comfort starts with great fit
With soft PlushFIT foam and 8 adjustment points, the NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing PFD will fit you just right - no matter how you're built. Some jackets might be uncomfortable to wear when sitting in a highback kayak, but not the Chinook! With its mesh lower back panel it works comfortably with high back seats and keeps you cool on hot days. Plus the convenient zippered front entry it's easy to put on and take off.
Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim - what's not to like? Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing PFD Features:
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours
- Soft PlushFIT foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort
- 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet
- Mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customise the fit for comfort and security
- A coil fishing tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions
- Rod holder loops, a knife lash tab and multiple D-rings and attachment loops
- Carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- 16.5 lbs. design flotation
- Available colours: Orange and Charcoal
- Compliant with Australian and NZ standards