11707Regular price $3,995.00
Here at Barracuda kayaks we know the journey is as much getting to and from the water as it is on it, we believe our leading edge technology and design offers you the complete experience like no other.
Using some of the most innovative technology in the industry, our unique Ultralight construction considerably reduces the weight of our kayaks making handling on and off the water easier.
The SoT Ultralight Fishing sits between the SoT Tourer and the SoT Fish Pro as a great option for a lightweight Sit on top, for recreational paddling with the option to do a spot of fishing. When fishing is not your priority but you wouldn’t mind throwing down a line on occasions, then this is the choice for you.
Enough extras to make your kayak fishing practical and efficient, light enough to be carried easily, long enough to be efficient through the water, comfortable and stable for all day paddling and tough enough to last the time.
With the latest design and technology, Barracuda Kayaks New Zealand has developed the SoT Ultralight to suit a range of waters, including rivers, lakes, sea and surf. This versatile sit-on kayak is ideal for leisurely paddling, kayak fishing or even playing in the surf.
With features including contoured seat, triple hatches, storage bin, flush rod holders and a foot controlled rudder as standard, the SOT Ultralight will suit many kayakers, novice and advanced, wanting to get out on the water and explore.
• Weight: 44lbs / 20kgs
• Length: 13.8′ / 4.2m
• Width: 27″ / 70cm
• Capacity: 440lbs / 200kgs
• Material: Vacuum thermo formed plastic
• Barracuda fully adjustable rudder, tip toe control
• 10″ front hatch
• 2 x 6″ hatches, 1 in the cockpit area the other behind the seat in the tankwell area
• 2 x Internal bulkheads
• 4 x Flush mount rod holders
• 4.5ltr Central storage bin (350mmx100mmx110mm)
• 12ltr Central storage bin (600mmx150mmx170mm)
• Paddle holder
• Cockpit deck bungy
• RAILBLAZA StarPort mount at stern for a flag (RAILBLAZA flag not included)
• Seat attachment saddles
• Thigh Brace attachment saddles
• Carry Handles & deck lines[/toggle]
The vacuum thermo formed design; with ultra stable and manoeuvrable pontoon hull, swept bow and a 200kg carrying capacity, makes the Barracuda SoT capable in many conditions and beach landings easier.
Choose your store: