SUSPENZ CEILING HOISTER
12535Regular price $330.00
Ceiling hoist designed for use with: Kayaks, Canoes, and SUPs
You won't find a higher quality kayak ceiling hoist than this! Includes stainless steel precision pulleys. Self-locking safety cleat protects you and your watercraft from an accidental release.
Lift your kayak, canoe, or SUP with ease as the 10' or 12' Ceiling hoist is designed with a mechanical lifting advantage which makes:
- Lifting 45 lbs. feels like lifting 23 lbs. due to a 2:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 10 lbs.)*
- Lifting 60 lbs. feels like lifting 20 lbs. due to a 3:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 15 lbs.)*
- Lifting 90 lbs. feels like lifting 23 lbs. due to a 4:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 25 lbs.)*
- Lifting 145 lbs. feels like lifting 24 lbs. due to a 6:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 45 lbs.)*
- Lifting 200 lbs. feels like lifting 25 lbs. due to a 8:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 75 lbs.)*
Kayak pulley storage available in five weight capacities:
45 lbs, 60 lbs, 90 lbs, 145 lbs, and 200 lbs
*Note: The hoisters have minimum lifting weights. In order to open the cam and lower smoothly the block and tackle needs the weight to work against the friction in it. We recommend trying to be closer to the maximum weight than minimum for better overall function.
- This kayak garage hoist includes stainless steel precision pulleys and hardware.
- 4 point lifting system
- Kayak pulley storage is designed for a 10' or 12' ceiling (16' Ceiling Heights may have a 3-4 week ship date).
- Easy one-person operation with a single control rope
- Self-locking safety cleat grips instantly if accidentally released
- Use with portable boat stands for make the process easier when loading and unloading (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
Depending on your ceiling mounting options, you may need to purchase separately 2 pine boards (2" x 6" x 6") & 8 Lag bolts and washers (5/16" x 4").